Last Updated on
If you’re looking for the perfect summer cocktail to enjoy this summer season, then you’ll love my Beach Breeze Cocktail recipe. This refreshing drink has Citron Vodka in it. When you combine this vodka with the cranberry and lime juices you gain a whole new perspective about summer cocktails. This easy tropical drink is a fabulous idea to serve when entertaining guests, sitting on the front porch after a long day or simply indulging in a little alcoholic treat.
Our Favorite Summer Cocktail Recipe
To make this Beach Breeze Summer Cocktail recipe you will need the following ingredients: cranberry juice, juice from a lime, Citron Vodka and lime slices.
Winding down at the end of the day is very important. This easy tropical drink brings you to a place where you can imagine the cool breeze blowing off the ocean as you indulge in a summer cocktail. The name Beach Breeze Cocktail truly defines how you feel when you sip on this cranberry, lime and Cintron Vodka beverage. Add a few ice cubes to keep your cocktail cold so you can sip gently to fully enjoy the tropical flavors.
Summer brings about a more lax routine where you can indulge in drinks made with vodka because you don’t have as many things to do. I love making this easy tropical drink for my guests during our summer gatherings. This adult beverage will let your guests feel cozy, comfortable and relaxed as you discuss everything from adult life to hobbies. It’s good to wind down with a drink made from vodka. Alcohol is a good way to take the edge off of your busy lifestyle. Having this easy tropical drink during a long summer day will surely help you sleep tight when you lay your head down to bed.
Tips & Tricks to Making Beach Breeze Cocktail
- Add a few ice cubes to keep your easy tropical drink colder for longer, but don’t overdo it as you don’t want your cocktail watered down.
- Switch out the cranberry for a mango juice to get a different tropical flavor combination.
- You could add lemon instead of lime to make the flavor a bit sourer.
- Maybe try a lemon-lime soda for a fizzy version of this easy tropical drink.
- Other juices that work well with drinks made with vodka are grapefruit, orange, and grape.
- Freeze this drink in an ice cube tray to use with a cup of water later in the summer season for a slight alcohol twist to your regular water.
Beach Breeze Cocktail FAQS
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions about Beach Breeze Cocktail:
What kind of juice goes well with vodka?
Many juices go well with vodka. You can enjoy blueberry, grapefruit, orange, cranberry, lemon and poison apple juices for a delicious drink made with vodka.
Can I drink vodka straight?
Typically in America vodka is used in easy tropical drinks. Drinking vodka straight is not the preferred method in the United States, but many Russians enjoy vodka all by itself.
You Might Also Enjoy These Other Summer Cocktail Recipes
- Passion Tea Lemonade
- Cherry Sangria
- Strawberry Mint Iced Tea
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade
- Blackberry Lemonade
Beach Breeze Cocktail
If you loved this Beach Breeze Cocktail let me know with a 5-star rating!
Winding down at the end of the day is very important. This easy tropical drink brings you to a place where you can imagine the cool breeze blowing off the ocean as you indulge in a summer cocktail. The name Beach Breeze Cocktail truly defines how you feel when you sip on this cranberry, lime and Cintron Vodka beverage.
- Cranberry Juice
- Juice from an 1/2 of a lime
- 2 oz Citron Vodka
- Lime slices
- Fill a large glass with ice
- Using a another glass our 1st the 2oz of Citron Vodka
- Now add the Cranberry juice
- And the Juice form 1/2 of a fresh squeezed lime
- Cit in slices the other 1/2 of the lime and place inside the glass
- Shake well the liquid by covering the glass with another glass or using a bartenders shaker
- Pour over ice and garnish with a lime slice
To make a pitcher amount just triple this recipe and mix all together in a pitcher.