When it starts getting hot outside, one of the best Starbucks drinks you can make is this Copycat Lime Refresher. I love making these at home to save time and money, but also to be able to enjoy a special treat any time of day. Using fresh mint and cucumber brings this together for a delicious summer drink you’ll want on hand all the time.
I am always on the lookout for the best Starbucks drinks to recreate at home. I love all kinds of different coffee beverages, but the light and fresh drinks are more my style in the summer months. I already cracked the code on their Passion Tea Lemonade Recipe, so why not figure out this delicious Lime Refresher.
The joy of making this recipe at home is you can serve it up to your friends or family and hear them exclaim over how refreshing and delicious it is. As any mom will tell you, a few kind words about your skills in the kitchen can totally make your day. Mint, fresh lime, and cucumber are the keys to success when making this best Starbucks drinks recipe at home. I like to grow fresh mint in my herb garden, but it is almost always available in the fresh herb section of your grocery store year round.
Make this delicious Lime Refresher recipe next time you have a weekend barbecue, dinner party, or afternoon by the pool. Learning how to make the best Starbucks drinks at home will not only save your budget, but make you feel like a queen in the kitchen!
- CLASSIC BRAND: Ball Wide Mouth (32 oz.) Jars with Lid and Band
- MULTI-PURPOSE: Ideal for preserving jams, jellies sauces, mustard & flavored vinegar
- SAFE AND EASY: Does not contain bisphenol A (BPA). Dishwasher Safe & Reusable
- VALUE: Each order contains (2) Ball, 32 ounce Wide Mouth Canning Jars
- PROUDLY: Made in the USA
Starbucks Copycat Lime Refresher
When it starts getting hot outside, one of the best Starbucks drinks you can make is this Copycat Lime Refresher. I love making these at home to save time and money, but also to be able to enjoy a special treat any time of day.
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- ¾ cup cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 3 cups water
- ¾ cup sugar or sweetener
- 2 cups fresh lime juice
- Optional: additional limes for garnish
- Pour water into pitcher. Add mint leaves and chopped cucumber. Allow ingredients to sit in water for up to 15 minutes for flavors to infuse.
- Take a slotted spoon or strainer and remove all mint leaves and cucumber from water.
- Add lime juice and sugar, stir.
- Pour in cups filled with ice and add limes to garnish.
You might also enjoy these other copycat recipes!
Enjoy one of the best Starbucks drinks at home with this Copycat Lime Refresher as the weather turns warmer!