If you’re looking for a keto-friendly dinner idea, then this salsa verde baked pork chops is the perfect match. With added spice for a hot kick, these Baked Pork Chops will be the perfect dinner idea for any night of the week.
Easy baked pork chops are my go-to when I’ve had a busy day and simply want something that’s keto-friendly to whip up and place in the oven. With minimal meal prep and only 25-30 minutes of bake time, these oven baked pork chops will surely please your belly.
Baked boneless pork chops are the perfect meal idea to have with a side of veggies and applesauce. Making keto-friendly food was never easier with these easy baked pork chops. I love the jalapeno kick they have with each bite.
The spicy nature of these Baked Pork Chops is not too rough for someone who doesn’t love spice but still a good option for the spicy food fan. I love how moist and delicious these baked pork chops came out. You can see in the photos that they’re simply delicious.
The taste of easy baked pork chops is delightful. Just thinking about this Mexican style recipe is making me want to whip this up tonight for dinner. The family will enjoy having a fresh, new keto-friendly easy baked pork chops for dinner any day of the week. If you’re having guests over, simply double up on the ingredients to serve more.
To make Salsa Verde Baked Pork Chops you will need the following ingredients: 4 medium boneless pork chops, olive oil, minced garlic, salsa verde, 1 jalapeno, cumin, salt & pepper.
Tips & Tricks to Making Salsa Verde Baked Pork Chops
- To make keto-friendly pick a salsa verde without added sugar.
- Add extra seasonings such as crushed red pepper to spice these easy baked pork chops a little more.
- Serve with applesauce to help cool down your taste buds after each spicy bite.
- Wear gloves or wash hands immediately after touching the jalapeno.
- Cover any remaining salsa verde to use in another meal later in the week.
Salsa Verde Baked FAQS
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions about Salsa Verde Baked Pork Chops:
Can you cook pork chops in the oven?
Yes, you can cook pork chops in the oven. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit for easy bake pork chops.
How long to bake pork chops?
Baked pork chops should be in a 350 degree Fahrenheit oven for 25-30 minutes.
How do I make tender pork chops in the oven?
Make sure you cook the easy bake pork chops to an internal temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit at the thickest point of the pork chop to make tender oven-baked pork chops.
You Might Also Enjoy These Recipes
Salsa Verde Baked Pork Chops
If you’re feeling like having a delicious Mexican dish for dinner tonight, then try this keto-friendly salsa verde baked pork chops. Easy to make and takes up to half an hour in the oven for easy baked pork chops.
If you loved this Salsa Verde Baked Pork Chops let me know with a 5-star rating!
- 4 medium boneless pork chops
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 C. salsa verde
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 1 tsp. cumin
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spray an 11x7 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Heat the olive oil and minced garlic in a large pan.
- Brown the pork chops on both sides and season with salt, pepper and cumin.
- Remove the pork chops from the pan and place in the baking dish.
- Pour the salsa verde over the pork chops and top with diced jalapeno.
- Bake 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve with a salad or riced cauliflower.