If you often find yourself spending too much at Starbucks for your favorite cold drink, then you will love our Copycat Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade recipe. It’s a great summer drink choice that is easy to make, and of course tastes amazing.
I love the fun flavored drinks at our local shop, but I hate spending so much money on them. Especially when the kids also want their own drinks. I can easily spend $20 in just one visit for flavored teas and iced coffee! Instead, a great treat can be made at home for a fraction of the price using this simple Copycat Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade recipe.
We use Tazo brand tea, but if you have a preferred brand that also has passion fruit flavor, you can use that instead. This mix includes lemonade as well. You can make a homemade lemonade recipe, or use any brand of lemonade for your mix. Adjust the sugar as needed for your own preferences.
This is a great fun drink choice for a hot day. It serves beautifully for a party or even a weekend barbecue! You can also make our other favorite Copycat Starbucks beverages! We love the Copycat Cinnamon Roll Frappucino as well as the Copycat Caramel Macchiato.
Copycat Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade Recipe
- 4 Tazo Passion Tea bags
- 32 ounces water
- 8 ounces lemonade
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla – optional but it brings out more flavor
- Boil water.
- Remove from heat and add tea bags, sugar and vanilla.
- Allow to sit for 15 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- I mix this all up in a pitcher and store it in the fridge however if you are making a single serving cup simply add ice to a tall closable container.
- Add 8 ounces of tea and 2 ounces of lemonade per serving.
- Shake well to mix.