No more $5 coffee for you! Make this simple, yet delicious recipe for a great caramelflavored coffee in the comfort of your own home. This Caramel Macchiato Recipe will remind you of your favorite coffee shop version!
Flavored coffee isn’t just for breakfast or your afternoon pick me up. This caramelmacchiato recipe is a great choice for those who enjoy coffee, but don’t like the bittertaste of black coffee. The addition of brown sugar and caramel syrup is just what youneed to enjoy this simple recipe for a delicious dessert drink.
You can easily foam your milk by shaking it in a mason jar as suggested, but if you haveaccess to a milk frother, it will be even better. Some are attachments to yourcappuccino or espresso machines, but others can be hand held milk frothers and work great for thispurpose.
You can easily use regular coffee to make this, or go the extra mile and grab a greatgourmet caramel macchiato flavored coffee. Brew extra strong for the best caramelmacchiato recipe, but if you prefer a little less coffee flavor you can use a traditionalbrew. This is great with a bit of whipped topping and caramel syrup on top and servedto your dinner guests as a post dinner drink.
- 3/4 C hot strong coffee
- 1/2 C 2 % milk
- 1 1/2 TBSP brown sugar
- 2 tsp caramel-flavored syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon-flavored syrup
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Add the hot coffee, caramel syrup, cinnamon syrup and brown sugar.
- Shake 2% milk in a jam / mason jar until it's foamy.
- Remove the lid, then microwave for a 30 seconds.
- Result is spoonfuls of foam, plus warm milk to pour in your latte.
- Gently fold in the foam/milk to combine with hot coffee mixture.
- Garnish with whipped cream.
- Drizzle the whip cream with caramel sauce
- Serve immediately.