An easy no bake fudge bars recipe is one of my favorites. Add in Reese’s peanut butter cups and you have a dream treat. This Peanut Butter Cup No Bake Fudge Bars recipe is so easy and delicious you will wonder how you ever lived without it!
With just 3 ingredients, these peanut butter cup fudge bars are a fast and easy dessert treat. While the recipe calls for Reese’s peanut butter cups, you could easily substitute the mini peanut butter cups if they are available at your grocery store. They offer the same flavor, but mix it up just a bit. That way, if you have someone who doesn’t like as strong a peanut butter flavor, the smaller pieces will be ideal.
Make this super easy peanut butter cup no bake fudge bars recipe in large batches to cut into squares and give to family and friends. It’s a great treat that will have everyone asking for your recipe, and is sure to please a crowd.
Peanut Butter Cup No Bake Fudge Bars Recipe
An easy no bake fudge bars recipe is one of my favorites. Add in Reese's peanut butter cups and you have a dream treat.
- 20-22 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- 3 Cups of Milk Chocolate Chocolate Chips
- 1 14 oz can of Sweetened Condensed
- Line a 9×9” pan with wax paper.
- Place the peanut butter cups in an even layer on the bottom of the pan. (I used 15 on the bottom)
- Break the remaining Reeses into smaller pieces.
- Place chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a medium saucepan over low heat. Stir until chips and milk are melted together.
- Spread chocolate mixture evenly over peanut butter cups in prepared pan.
- Immediately sprinkle with the remaining broken Reese’s, pressing them lightly into the fudge. Cool until firm. I like to cool the fudge on the counter until it’s room temperature, then cover with plastic and place in the refrigerator to harden completely.
- Cut into squares and serve.
If you liked this 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cup No Bake Fudge Bars Recipe than you might enjoy these other homemade holiday recipes!