As you know, I absolutely love my instant pot. There are so many easy recipes you can make using this new kitchen gadget, if you haven’t invested in an instant pot by now, please do so! One of my favorite things to make is this instant pot chicken wings recipe using frozen wings. It’s perfect for football season or anytime!
To make Instant Pot Chicken Wings you will need the following ingredients: frozen chicken wing sections, salt, pepper, buffalo wing sauce and water.
Today I’m featuring my popular instant pot chicken wings for those who enjoy a tasty, flavorful chicken wing. Serve these with a side salad or vegetables to get the most out of my instant pot chicken wings, or bring them along as an appetizer to a special event.
Table of Contents
Tips to Making Instant Pot Chicken Wings
- Make these sweeter by replacing the buffalo sauce with your favorite bbq sauce.
- Feel free to store your instant pot chicken wings in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Always store in an airtight container, after allowing the chicken wings to cool off completely.
- You can add hot peppers into the mix to give this recipe a bit more of a spicy kick.
Other Instant Pot Recipes To Make
- Instant Pot Pork Chops and Apples
- 18 Incredible Instant Pot Recipes
- Instant Pot Roast Beef Recipe
- Instant Pot Chili with Ground Beef
How to Make Instant Pot Chicken Wings
This is the best and juiciest spicy wings recipe you’ll find on the internet! You can enjoy these as an appetizer or meal when you serve with a salad or other side.
If you loved this recipe let me know with a 5 star rating!
Today I'm featuring my popular instant pot chicken wings for those who enjoy a tasty, flavorful chicken wing.
- 1 (2 to 4 pound) bag frozen chicken wing sections
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup your favorite buffalo wing sauce, divided
- Water, minimum required for your pressure cooker
1. Sprinkle the frozen chicken wings with salt and pepper.
2. Pour water into the pressure cooker liner and place the trivet inside. Put the chicken wings on top of the trivet.
3. Close the pressure cooker and set the value to sealing. Set the pressure cooker to manual or pressure cook on high for 12 to 15 minutes depending on the amount of wings. When the cycle is complete, set the valve to quick release.
4. Preheat the oven broiler.
5. Remove the chicken wings from the pressure cooker and toss with 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce.
6. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil (for easier clean up) and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Arrange sauced chicken wings in a single layer. Place under broiler and cook until the skin is crisp, turning once.
7. Remove chicken wings from the oven and toss with remaining 1/2 cup buffalo sauce. Serve immediately.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn money through certain links. This doesn't cost you any more, but helps us pay for the blog.