As you know, I absolutely love my instant pot. There are so many easy recipes you can make using this new kitchen gadget, if you haven’t invested in an instant pot by now, please do so! It’s well worth the investment and with all of the instant pot recipe ideas I have on the site, you’ll never run out of a meal idea for the family.
To make Instant Pot chicken Wings you will need the following ingredients: frozen chicken wing sections, salt, pepper, buffalo wing sauce and water.
Today I’m featuring my popular instant pot chicken wings for those who enjoy a tasty, flavorful chicken wing. Serve these with a side salad or vegetables to get the most out of my instant pot chicken wings, or bring them along as an appetizer to a special event.
Tips to Making Instant Pot Chicken Wings
- Make these sweeter by replacing the buffalo sauce with your favorite barbecue sauce.
- Fill feel to store your instant pot chicken wings in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Always store in an airtight container, after allowing the chicken wings to cool off completely.
- You can add hot peppers into the mix to give this recipe a bit more of a spicy kick.
Other Instant Pot Recipes To Make
- Instant Pot Pork Chops and Apples
- Instant Pot Roast Beef Recipe
- Instant Pot Chili with Ground Beef
- 18 Incredible Instant Pot Recipes
Instant Pot Chicken Wings
The best and juiciest spicy instant pot chicken wings recipe you’ll find on the internet. Enjoy these as an appetizer or meal when you serve with a salad or other side.
If you loved this Instant Pot Chicken Wings Recipe let me know with a 5 star rating!
- 1 (2 to 4 pound) bag frozen chicken wing sections
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup your favorite buffalo wing sauce, divided
- Water, minimum required for your pressure cooker
1. Sprinkle the frozen chicken wings with salt and pepper.
2. Pour water into the pressure cooker liner and place the trivet inside. Put the chicken wings on top of the trivet.
3. Close the pressure cooker and set the value to sealing. Set the pressure cooker to manual or pressure cook on high for 12 to 15 minutes depending on the amount of wings. When the cycle is complete, set the valve to quick release.
4. Preheat the oven broiler.
5. Remove the chicken wings from the pressure cooker and toss with 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce.
6. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil (for easier clean up) and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Arrange sauced chicken wings in a single layer. Place under broiler and cook until the skin is crisp, turning once.
7. Remove chicken wings from the oven and toss with remaining 1/2 cup buffalo sauce. Serve immediately.
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.