The Christmas season is packed with parties and that usually means junk food. Be the mom who brings a fun Christmas treat for school this year that doesn’t leave the kids wired!
It’s easy to get overwhelmed with Christmas parties this time of year!. These Nutella and peanut butter stuffed celery sticks are here for the win! The kids can practically make them themselves, which really frees up your time.
These healthy Christmas treats will be a winning item at your child’s holiday party this year. Dressing up celery to look like a fun, familiar Christmas face, such as Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer will make those kids want to eat up this healthy stuffed celery sticks treat.
To make Rudolph Peanut Butter and Celery Sticks you will need the following ingredients: celery, peanut butter, nutella, cranberries, candy eyes & twisted pretzels.
How To Make Rudolph Stuffed Celery Sticks
Cut celery 3-4 inches long. Fill some with peanut butter and some with Nutella.
Break pretzels in half and place near the top of the celery to represent the antlers.
Then add 2 eyes and a cranberry for the nose.
Stuffed celery sticks are an easy and fun healthy snack to enjoy for your healthy holiday treats!
Tips to Making Rudolph Decorated Stuffed Celery
- Celery sticks can be used as a side dish with a bowl of soup or a sandwich. They may also be used in a soup or stew.
- Celery can be stored for up to 6 weeks in the refrigerator, depending on what method you use to keep it fresh.
- To keep celery sticks crisp and fresh you may wrap them in aluminum foil to hold in their moisture and maintain hydration while storing in a refrigerator.
- Be sure to cut off the base and leaves of the celery and wash them down before preparing to make Rudolph Celery Sticks.
- You may also cut celery sticks to the shape that you desire and place them in a bowl with a little bit of water at the bottom of the bowl.
Common Questions About Celery Stick Snacks
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions about Stuffed Celery Sticks:
What goes good with celery sticks?
Celery sticks go well with so many different treats, such as a veggie dip or peanut butter dip.
What can I do with wilted celery?
You can revive wilted celery by cutting the ends off the sticks, creating celery sticks and placing the cut off bottoms into some water for about half an hour. At this point, the wilted celery should be revived and ready to use.
Other Stuffed Celery Fillings
Cream cheese and celery is always a hit at parties. Break free from the norm and enjoy these other stuffed celery fillings for your next get together!
- Buffalo Chicken Celery Sticks
- Celery Sticks with Smoked Salmon Cream Cheese
- Celery Sticks with Horseradish Cream Cheese
- Chipotle Cheddar Cheese Stuffed Celery
- Stuffed Celery Sticks with Bacon and Scallion Cream Cheese
Rudolph Celery Appetizers
Make these adorable Rudolph Celery Appetizers as a healthy Christmas treat for your child’s holiday party or special family Christmas event.
If you loved this Rudolph Celery Stick recipe let me know with a 5 star rating!
- Fresh Cranberries
- Twist Pretzels
- Peanut Butter
- Candy Eyes
- Cut celery 3-4 inches long. Fill some with peanut butter and some with Nutella.
- Break pretzels in half and place near the top of the celery to represent the antlers. Then add 2 eyes and a cranberry for the nose.
- An easy and fun healthy snack to enjoy for the Holidays!