I LOVE Christmas! I know who doesn’t?!
It’s not about the gifts but the spirit of people. I feel like kindness is more apparent during the holiday season and that makes my heart soar!
I’m not going to lie, I love the parties as well but it’s easy to get stressed out! When you’re a parent trying to get a Christmas treats for school made up, it’s important to have something simple that can come together in minutes. Hardly any stress, only 3 ingredients and it really doesn’t make that big of a mess.
I love getting in the kitchen with the kids and making treats. Sometimes though I need to multi-task and these candy coated pretzels that look like Christmas trees are something the older boys can do by themselves!
Grab the kids and head into the kitchen to make these super easy, 3 ingredient, candy coated pretzels that look like Christmas trees!
To make candy covered pretzels that look like Christmas trees you will need the following ingredients: pretzel sticks, white chocolate candy melts, various sprinkles.
How To Make Candy Covered Pretzels That Look Like Christmas Trees
Tips & Tricks to Making White Chocolate Pretzels That Look Like Christmas Trees
- You can use these white chocolate Christmas trees as a hostess gift for a holiday meal or for gift giving in Christmas themed tins for family presents.
- As long as you store these White Chocolate Pretzels that look like Christmas Trees in an airtight container and made them with fresh ingredients, you can keep these Christmas treats fresh for about 2-3 weeks.
- Store these Christmas Tree white chocolate pretzels in a dry, airtight container that’s sealed.
- It’s highly recommended to not freeze these White Chocolate Christmas trees as the pretzel rods will hold in the moisture and crack.
- You can use other forms of chocolate to make a white and brown chocolate pattern or add your own decorative touch to make your Christmas chocolate covered pretzels unique.
Common Questions About White Chocolate Christmas Trees
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions about White Chocolate Christmas Trees:
Can you freeze chocolate covered pretzel sticks?
No. The freezer provides a moist area to store chocolate covered pretzel sticks which will ultimately make the pretzel rods soak in the moisture and crack. Do not freeze chocolate covered pretzel sticks.
How long do white chocolate covered pretzels last?
So as long as all of the ingredients are fresh to being with, you can easily store white chocolate covered pretzels in a dry, airtight container in your refrigerator for about 2-3 weeks, sometimes a month or longer.
Other Christmas Pretzels To Make
Pretzel treats are always a hit during the holiday season. Get in the kitchen with the kids or friends and make some memories with these other fun Christmas pretzels.
- Hot Chocolate Dipped Pretzel Rods
- White Chocolate Peppermint Bark Pretzel Rods
- Caramel Dipped Pretzel Rods
- Cake Mix & Sprinkles Pretzel Rods
- Snowman Pretzel Rod Treats
Helpful Tools To Make Christmas Tree White Chocolate Pretzels
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
White Chocolate Christmas Pretzels
If you’re looking for a quick and easy 3 ingredient Christmas treat for kids that you can make in minutes then you’re going to have to make these White Chocolate Christmas Pretzel treats.
If you loved these White Chocolate Christmas Pretzel treats let me know with a 5 star rating!
- 16 oz package of pretzel sticks
- 12 oz package of Wilton bright white candy melts
- Wilton star sprinkles
- Wilton multi-colored sprinkles
- 1-2 small sandwich baggys
- Wax or parchment paper
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
- Pour the candy melts into a microwave safe dish. Heat in the microwave in 30 second increments, stirring until melted. Remove from the oven and let cool a few minutes.
- Line several pretzels up on the baking sheet a few inches a part.
- Scoop the melted chocolate into a sandwich baggy. Snip a corner and gently squeeze the chocolate from the sandwich baggy onto the middle top party of the pretzel going back and forth and make a 'tree'.
- Place a star on top of the tree and add multi-colored sprinkles.
- Repeat this process until you have your desired amount of Christmas trees.