This super easy No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies Ball recipe is a new favorite. I am such a big fan of anything that is no bake and chocolate, so I was pretty sure I would love this recipe. In just a few minutes I can mix this up, toss it in the refrigerator to set, and have a super tasty treat that everyone in our house loves.
No bake chocolate chip cookies are a dream come true. Forming these into balls and then refrigerating makes them ideal for adding to lunch boxes or even to my gym bag for a post workout treat. They are so easy to make, and are super satisfying. 1-2 of these cookie balls is all you need!
Adding oatmeal to what is a classic cookie recipe makes them easy to roll into simple no bake balls for snacking. Much like the popular energy bars, these are rich in fiber, but still a sweet treat you should eat in moderation.
If you want to make your no bake chocolate chip cookies even more special, you can swap out the mini chocolate chips with things like butterscotch chips, mint chocolate chips, or even peppermint chips. There are tons of variations including chopped peanuts, dried fruit, or similar items to jazz things up a bit.
Enjoy this delicious no bake chocolate chip cookies ball recipe as a great treat that is super easy to make and everyone will enjoy.
No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies Ball Recipe
- 1 stick butter softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup oatmeal, quick cooking oats is fine
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Combine butter, sugar and vanilla together with a spatula in a mixing bowl. Stir in sweetened condensed milk and mix well. Stir in flour and mix well. Add oatmeal and chocolate chips and mix well.
- Use a teaspoon portion scoop to scoop into balls or roll between palms of your hands to create a ball. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm.
You might also enjoy these other amazing cookie recipes!
Rusk Cookie Recipe (perfect dunking cookie!)