These Heath Bar Cookies with Peanut Butter are an amazing creation of favorite flavors combined into one delicious sweet morsel. Cookie recipes are a huge weakness for me, and this combination of flavors makes them irresistible. Heath Bars are a favorite treat, but the addition of heath toffee bits in the baking aisle has created amazing cookie choices that you will fall in love with.
A simple peanut butter cookie recipe can be changed to create a totally new Heath bar cookies creation that combines your favorite crunchy peanut butter and crunchy Heath toffee bits. This simple recipe is great for making with kids since it is virtually fool proof. They can help you mix up the batter, and then easily roll the dough into balls and add to the cookie sheets for you.
These Heath bar cookies with peanut butter cook pretty fast, so you’ll want to watch them carefully. They turn out best when they are slightly underdone and soft.
Add these Heath bar cookies to any holiday treat basket to create a delicious addition of peanut butter and toffee bit goodness that everyone on your gift list will love. Make sure to make double batches so everyone can enjoy these delicious cookies.
Heath Bar Cookies with Peanut Butter
These Heath Bar Cookies with Peanut Butter are an amazing creation of favorite flavors combined into one delicious sweet morsel.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 up sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup chunky peanut butter
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup heath toffee bits
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat butter with sugars and vanilla.
- Add eggs and peanut butter and mix well.
- Add flour, baking soda, salt and toffee bits.
- Roll dough into small balls or use a small cookie scoop. If the mix is to sticky you can add a bit more flour.
- Place the greased cookie sheets.
- Make a cross with a fork on the top of each cookie.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- **These cookies are best soft so don't over bake.*