I have a sweet tooth and I love when I can make a great a dessert for my family that reminds us all of a dessert we could buy at a restaurant. Chocolate Chip Cookie Stuffed Brownies are beyond decadent but the taste is worth every bit of it. My favorite stuffed brownie recipe is Cookie Dough Stuffed Brownies. I mean, come on, it has cookie dough in it and it is brownies. What more can you ask for?
When I get the ingredients out to make Cookie Stuffed Brownies, the entire house gets excited. I know the kids will come around fast and want to get involved. It might only be because they want to lick the batter. That’s ok, I love having them in the kitchen with me. A recipe quickly becomes a favorite of mine when I can have the kids in the kitchen with me.
When making this Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownie you don’t want to over cook them. If you over cook, the cookie dough becomes less doughy and more like a cooked chocolate chip cookie. It will still taste fantastic but just won’t be cookie dough.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Stuffed Brownie Cupcakes
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 box brownie mix for a 9x13 pan
- Ingredients to make brownie mix, (eggs, vegetable oil, water)
- 12 Jumbo muffin cups, (if you use regular size muffin cups this recipe will make 24 instead of 12)
- Form the cookie dough into 12 balls and place on a cookie tray. Place the tray into the freezer and freeze the balls until hardened (about 30 minutes to 1 hour).
- When the dough is frozen, mix up your brownie mix according to the directions on the package.
- Place a muffin liner into each of the muffin cups. Add a small scoop of brownie batter to the bottom of each cup.
- Add the cookie dough balls into each muffin cup.
- Place more brownie batter over the cookie dough ball until covered.
- Place the brownies into the oven at 350 degrees and cook for about 20 minutes. Overcooking will make your dough less "doughy".
Once you have make stuffed brownies, you are going to want to make it time and time again. I can’t wait to know what you think about this Cookie Dough Stuffed Brownies. Have you made them? What do you think? Tell me below.