We love a great flavored popcorn snack mix, and creating a fun kid-friendly Rainbow Flavored Popcorn Party Mix is a great addition to our summer sleepovers, birthday parties, and even weekend barbecues. Kids are always asking for rainbow-colored treats because they are super fun to snack on, so this is a great party mix as a unique treat they will love!
To make the Rainbow Flavored Popcorn Snack Mix recipe, you will need the following ingredients: popped popcorn, raisins, mini marshmallows, fruit loop cereal, mini M&M’s, pretzels, rainbow sprinkles, and white candy melts.
I love planning kid-themed parties. Whether there are adults in attendance, like at our weekend barbecues or even game days, or just a fun weekend with the kids gathered around watching movies and playing games, fun snacks are a must. We especially love making themed recipes that really get the kids excited. Our Minions Snack Mix is always a popular choice, but this flavored popcorn is a perfect addition!
How To Make Rainbow Flavored Popcorn Snack Mix
Heat candy melts according to package directions and drizzle over popcorn. Sprinkle with rainbow sprinkles and set aside.
In a large bowl (very large), add raisins, marshmallows, cereal, pretzels, and M&Ms. Mix to combine, sometimes, our hands work best!
When popcorn is set up and cooled, break into pieces and add to the candy mix.
Tips & Tricks to Making Rainbow Flavored Popcorn Snack Mix
- This makes A LOT! But you can easily halve or even quarter this recipe and add or omit what you’d like!
- While snack mixes are best the day they are made, this trail mix can be stored in Ziploc bags until ready to serve or in an airtight container.
- Popcorn snack mixes are good for up to a month as the popped popcorn will start to get stale. The rest of the ingredients will keep for a couple of months.
- Don’t get skimpy on the melted white chocolate, as this is the glue that holds this popcorn snack mix together.
Other Snack Mix Recipes To Make
Helpful Tools To Make Rainbow Flavored Party Mix
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Rainbow Popcorn Snack Mix Recipe
Throwing in fruit cereal and marshmallows is just what you want when you think of Rainbow Flavored Popcorn Party Mix. What kid doesn’t love a handful of marshmallows and sugar-sweetened cereal? As a special treat, summer celebration snack, or extra treat for any party, this flavored popcorn party mix is sure to be a hit with your kids and everyone in attendance!
If you loved this rainbow popcorn snack mix recipe, let me know with a 5-star rating!
We love a great flavored popcorn, and creating a fun kid-friendly Rainbow Flavored Popcorn Party Mix is a great addition to our summer sleepovers, birthday parties, and even weekend barbecues.
- 8-10 cups popped popcorn
- 2 cups raisins
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 cups fruit loop cereal
- 2 cups pretzels
- 1 cup mini m&ms
- 1/4 cup rainbow sprinkles
- 1 package, 12 ounces white/vanilla candy melts
- Spread popcorn onto baking sheet (you may want to do this in two batches or on two sheets because it's best if the popcorn is in a single layer).
- Heat candy melts according to package directions and drizzle over popcorn. Sprinkle with rainbow sprinkles and set aside.
- In a large bowl (very large) add raisins, marshmallows, cereal, pretzels and m&ms. Mix to combine, sometimes our hands work best!
- When popcorn is set up and cooled, break into pieces and add to the candy mix.
This makes A LOT! But you can easily halve or even quarter this recipe and add or omit what you'd like!