Fall is the perfect time to serve up this Pumpkin Parfait Recipe for breakfast or as a great sweet dessert. The addition of pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice to a classic and easy breakfast parfait recipe is a great choice for everyone in your family. Kids will love enjoying a breakfast that tastes like dessert!
You can easily substitute Greek yogurt for added protein instead of traditional yogurt in this recipe. I love how easy it is to mix together a bit of yogurt, pumpkin puree, and some spices to layer this simple pumpkin parfait recipe together for a great breakfast or dessert treat.
Use ready-made granola to layer this recipe, or you can make your own homemade granola with rolled oats, honey, pumpkin seeds, and pumpkin pie spices. Simply mix them together, spread on waxed paper, and bake at 400 degrees for 12-15 minutes. Crumble this in between layers of the yogurt mixture, and you’ll love the fun addition of a bit more pumpkin spice flavor.
This is a great choice to serve as a breakfast pumpkin parfait recipe for Thanksgiving breakfast. It is a light, easy, and delicious choice that everyone will enjoy. It is a great idea to have on hand to keep you from being too hungry while waiting for that delicious turkey dinner to be prepared.
Pumpkin Parfait Recipe
The addition of pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice to a classic and easy breakfast pumpkin parfait recipe is a great choice for everyone in your family.
- 2 cups Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 cup 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 tbs honey
- 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, allspice
- 1 can Extra Creamy Reddi Whip
- In a mixing bowl combine 1 cup vanilla yogurt, prepared pumpkin, honey and pumpkin pie spice, reserving the other cup of vanilla yogurt.
- Stir until all ingredients are incorporated.
- In a mini trifle or parfait glass place your vanilla yogurt.
- Top the vanilla yogurt with granola.
- Next layer on the pumpkin yogurt.
- Top with a dollop of whipped cream.
- Serve immediately.