Are you looking for something simple and delicious for this summer and fall? My Cranberry Coconut Oatmeal White Chocolate Chip Cookies is a dessert that the whole family will love. I have to admit that my family has a bit of a sweet tooth and we can hold our own when it comes to cookies. That’s why I love these Cranberry Coconut Oatmeal White Chocolate Chip Cookies, they have a bit of a “healthy” ring to them with the cranberry and coconut.
It’s also nice to try something different besides the traditional chocolate chip cookie. I mean, who doesn’t love trying a new dessert? The little boys of the house have requested this cookie time and time again. I look forward to making it for them many times over the next few years. I’m also quite certain that when this little guy gets old enough, he will also love these Cranberry Coconut Oatmeal White Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Cranberry Coconut Oatmeal White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- ⅔ cup butter, room temperature
- ⅔ cup light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1½ cups old-fashioned oats
- 1½ cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ cup sweetened dried cranberries
- ½ cup white chocolate chips or chunks
- ½ shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Lightly grease or line a cookie sheet.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Begin to add eggs, mixing well
- In a separate bowl, lightly stir the oats, flour, baking soda, and salt
- Now slowly add the dry ingredients to wet ingredients, mixing well
- Once the batter is mixed stir in cranberries, coconut and white chocolate chips
- I then use a small ice cream scoop or a tablespoon to scoop out the dough onto the prepared baking sheet lightly rounded the cookie dough into a ball shape pat to flatten slightly
- Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes, until lightly browned on the edges
- Let cool for a couple minutes on the pan, then remove cookies to a wire rack to cool.
What is your favorite cookie flavor?
Looking for more cookie recipes?