Are you looking for some Instant Pot Dinner Ideas? You have come to the right place. It’s safe to say that the Instant Pot has saved many families from not having a decent dinner at night. It helps cook food at a faster rate than any other cooking device out there. If you’re going to cook dinner, you might as well do it to the best of your ability.
I’m loving all of these Instant Pot Dinner Ideas because it makes life on a farm much easier. I have children, homeschool, dinner, and a house to take care of at night. When I can just throw all the food into an Instant Pot, life is good.
I think you’ll also love the variety of foods on this list. You won’t get tired of the same old boring dinner ideas. The really cool thing about an Instant Pot is that you don’t even have to cook the same thing every night, you can switch it up. The Instant Pot is well known for helping everyone create a variety of meals, which is awesome!
The next time you’re looking for something delicious to make at night for your family, you can whip out these Instant Pot Dinner Ideas. The only thing I would suggest is making sure your IP is big enough for these recipes. I know a lot of people bought smaller Instant Pots when they first came out. Worst case scenario, you have to split the recipe in half.
These recipes are great for when you don’t have time to cook and even when you don’t have time to cook. The Instant Pot is one of those things you want to have in your house because it just helps make life so much easier!
Don’t have an instant pot yet? Check out this top seller
- Best for beginners: An upgrade from the all-time bestseller Instant Pot Duo series, the Duo Nova combines 7 appliances in 1: Pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, saute pan, food warmer, and yogurt maker. This 3Qt “Mini” model is compact and ultra-convenient, perfect for cooking for up to 3 people or for making rice, vegetables, or side dishes
- Healthy & consistently delicious: Duo Nova is powered by a sophisticated microprocessor that monitors and adjusts pressure, temperature, time, and heat to cook food up to 70% faster than other methods and deliver consistent, delicious results every time
- Smart lid: The new easy seal lid gives you 1 less thing to worry about because it automatically seals your Instant Pot. Steam release is also a breeze with the fast, safe push of the quick release button. And it even comes with a bonus sealing ring
- Worry-free cooking: 10 plus safety features with UL certification let you “set it and forget it.” You’re free to do other things while the Duo Nova cooks your dinner safely and quickly, with minimal mess and easy clean up. The Duo Nova’s food-grade stainless steel 304 (18/8) cooking pot is dishwasher-safe and durable, with no chemical coating.
- Clear, simple controls: Elegant blue LCD intuitively indicates the cooking process of the multicooker. Convenient 1-touch control of 13 programs can be customized to remember the way you like to cook
20 Instant Pot Dinner Ideas
- Instant Pot Chili with Ground Beef
- Instant Pot Chicken Wings
- Instant Pot Chicken Lo Mein from Mom Unleashed
- Instant Pot Low-Carb Ham and Cabbage Soup from Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Instant Pot Mexican Pinto Beans from Valerie’s Kitchen
- Perfect Instant Pot Butter Chicken Curry from A Spicy Perspective
- Instant Pot Barbacoa Beef from Taste and Tell
- Cheesy Instant Pot Chicken Tetrazzini from Living Locurto
- Instant Pot Potato Soup from Big Bears Wife
- Instant Pot Chicken Tacos from Spending with Pennies
- Instant Pot Honey Sesame Chicken from Two Peas and Their Pod
- Instant Pot Zuppa Tuscana from The Cookie Rookie
- Instant Pot Sweet Potatoes from Rachel Cooks
- Easy Instant Pot Beef Stroganoff from Oh Sweet Basil
- Instant Pot Sour Cream Garlic Mashed Potatoes from Boulder Locavore
- Instant Pot Cauliflower Mac and Cheese from Well Plated
- Instant Pot French Dip Sandwiches from Dinners Dishes and Desserts
- Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe from Crunchy Creamy Sweet
- Honey BBQ Instant Pot Cocktail Meatballs from Wine and Glue
- Instant pot Mexican Tortilla Soup from Chelsea’s Messy Apron
- Instant Pot Chicken Breasts (from frozen & Fresh) from A Mind Full
- The Best Instant Pot Beef Bourguignon from The View from Great Island