There’s nothing better than treating yourself to a tasty margarita after a hard week’s work.
To create a truly superior margarita from the comfort of your own home, you need the right equipment to do so. A quality blender is key for getting the ice just right and helping you achieve a drink like no other.
But with so many different types of appliances available, how can you be sure that you’ve found the best blender for margaritas? We’ve done all the hard work so that you don’t have to.
We’ve researched and reviewed hundreds of products to find the best of the best, and narrowed it down to 5 great products that will help achieve the margaritas of your dreams.
Not sure what to look for in a blender for margaritas? That’s where our buyer’s guide will come in handy!
We’ve compiled a list of all the essential features you should look for in a blender to ensure that it’s perfect for creating margaritas. There are even a few frequently asked questions to help you decide!
In a hurry? Take a look at our top pick below!
Table of Contents
Best Blender for Margaritas
The Ninja Professional 72 ounce countertop blender gives you everything you need to create perfect margaritas every time. It comes with a 72 ounce jug to help you make large batches of your favorite cocktails such as margaritas and even daiquiris. This will make your new blender a welcome addition to any cocktail party!
This powerful blender comes with 1000 watts to help you create your favorite drinks and smoothies as often as you like. The 72 ounce pitcher has a maximum capacity of 64 fluid ounces, which will be more than enough to craft large batches of your favorite drinks. This blender is ideal for crushing ice, pureeing, blending, and many more. Ideal if you’re looking for a versatile blender!
What’s really great about this particular blender is that it comes with 4 manual speeds to help you choose the best setting for your needs. It features 6 super sharp blades to help you crush ice within seconds. You can effortlessly create resort-style drinks with this blender in your kitchen arsenal.
A great feature of this particular blender is that it’s super easy to clean. The blades detach from the base to make them easier to clean, and the blender includes dishwasher-friendly parts such as the pitcher jug for easy cleaning. Perfect if you want a blender that’s going to make your life easier!
This versatile blender can be used to create other tasty treats besides margaritas. You can use the various speed settings to create smoothies, sauces, or dips to wow your family and friends.
- Powerful 1000 watt blender
- Features unique 6 blade design
- 72 ounce pitcher (64 fluid ounces)
- 4 manual speeds
- Short power cord
- PROFESSIONAL POWER: 1000 watts of professional power can crush ice and breakdown any tough ingredient.Power source : Corded Electric.Amperage : 12.5 amps
- XL CAPACITY: The 72 oz professional blender pitcher is excellent for making frozen drinks and creamy smoothies for the entire family. 64 oz. max liquid capacity
- INTELLIGENT TECHNOLOGY: Total Crushing Technology delivers unbeatable power with blades that pulverize and crush through ice, whole fruits and vegetables in seconds.
- ICE CRUSHING: Blast ice into snow in seconds and blend your favorite ingredients into delicious resort-style frozen drinks
- RECIPE INSPIRATION: The included recipe guide provides drink and dish making inspiration.
The NutriBullet blender is a powerful appliance that will soon become your go-to blender for making margaritas.
This particular blender comes with a powerful 1200 watt motor base to make short work of your ingredients. It also includes a 64 ounce pitcher, lid, vented lid cap, tamper, and a recipe book to get you started.
What’s really great about this blender is that it comes with 3 speeds and a pulse function so that you can choose the perfect speed for your needs. You can effortlessly crush all the ice you need for truly superior margaritas within minutes.
The various speed functions also make this a versatile blender that can be used for creating soups, nut butter, smoothies, and many more. Ideal if you’re looking for something to give you a bit more value for money. The versatility of this blender will make it your go-to cooking companion!
You won’t have to worry about spending ages scrubbing at the blender after you’ve used it to try and clean it. The pitcher can simply be placed in the dishwasher for hassle-free cleaning.
This makes the NutriBullet blender a much better alternative to appliances which are hard to clean after you’ve made margaritas. The pitcher and cup are made from durable, high-performance plastic, too, and are BPA-free.
Another great feature of this blender is that it comes with a 1 year limited warranty. This will be great for giving you more peace of mind with your purchase!
- Powerful 1200 watt motor
- 64 ounce pitcher
- 3 speeds and pulse function
- Dishwasher safe parts
- 1 year limited warranty
- One of the more expensive models
- NutriBullet blender is the ultimate cooking companion, with multiple speeds blend up any recipe, both quickly and precisely
- Three precision speeds, and pulse function offer you full control at the Press of a button. 1200W of power let you make an endless array of smoothies, soups, sauces, nut butters and beyond
- Includes: (1) 1200 watt motor base, (1) 64 oz blender pitcher with lid and vented lid cap, (1) Tamper, and (1) recipe book
- The NutriBullet blender blade is made of powerful stainless steel and designed with cyclonic action. Our super-durable BPA-free pitcher is made of high-performance plastic
- Hassle-free cleaning - simply place pitcher in the dishwasher
The Cleanblend Commercial blender gives you everything you need for crafting perfect margaritas every time. This particular blender can help you to create the perfect crushed ice that you need to create your favorite cocktails.
In fact, this blender can crush, chop, grind, blend, heat, puree, process, or liquify. This makes it the perfect kitchen appliance for creating a variety of dishes! The Cleanblend blender makes use of an 8 blade system to make short work of anything you put in the pitcher.
This powerful blender features an 1800 watt motor for a truly incomparable appliance. It gives you everything you need to crush ice to perfection for your margaritas.
You can make short work of any ice that you place in the blender and craft the tastiest margaritas. There’s no set number of speed settings with this particular blender as it comes with a variable speed dial, giving you full control over the ice you need to pulverise.
You won’t have to worry about making repeat batches of crushed ice for your margaritas. This particular blender comes with a large 64 ounce pitcher, giving you more than enough room to create large batches of drinks. Perfect if you’re fed up of smaller blenders not being able to satisfy your margarita cravings!
What’s really great about this blender is that only the finest materials have been used to construct it. The blender blades are made from stainless steel, which is rust resistant. The plastic pitcher has been designed to be as unbreakable as possible and is BPA-free. So you can rest assured that this blender will last you for many years to come.
Another great thing about this particular blender is that it comes with a 30 money-back guarantee as well as a 5 year warranty! Perfect for giving you peace of mind when you need it most. The 5 year warranty covers your blender if any parts break or if it’s not functioning as it should be.
- Versatile blender with 8 unique functions
- Powerful 1800 watt motor
- Large 64 ounce pitcher
- Quality materials for durability
- 30 day money-back guarantee and 5 year warranty
- More expensive than competitive products
- CLEANBLEND HIGH POWERED BLENDER: The most powerful heavy duty countertop blenders we know of. Cleanblend’s commercial blenders feature a 3 HP, 1800 watt motor. This power is key to the unrivaled commercial grade performance of our blenders. Whether you want to pulverize ice, chop some fresh salsa, or process hot soup, this 1800w blender’s variable speed control is up to the task. It’s remarkably strong and surprisingly quiet. Everything you want in a quiet blender
- MULTI-USE BLENDER, ALL IN ONE DESIGN: Our Cleanblend Countertop Blenders could replace up to 9 appliances: crush, blend, chop, grind, heat, process, puree, or liquify. Create larger servings of ice blended coffee, dips, sauce, or margaritas! This large blender also makes soups, really what more can you ask for? Say goodbye to unblended bits, chewy chunks, and grainy lumps—for good and say hello to a better, healthier you!
- BEST BLENDER FOR LARGE PORTIONS AND COMMERCIAL DEMANDS: When a single serve blender isn't enough, our Cleanblend high performance commercial blender can handle your commercial, or heavy duty cafe or restaurant needs. This bigger and better super blender serves up large batches of smoothies, fresh juice, ice cream, milkshakes, margaritas, cappuccinos, soups, batters, sauces, dressings, salad and more! No need to blend repeatedly, leave the large batches to us while you run your business!
- BPA FREE & FOOD GRADE STAINLESS STEEL: Clean eating starts with safe appliances. BPA-Free means you get all of the vitamins and nutrients from your food—and none of the chemicals found in other plastics. From soup to smoothies, you’re always safe with Cleanblend. CleanBlend’s high speed blender is made with an 8-blade sealed ball bearing for maximized performance, hardened stainless steel blades, and a BPA free pitcher that's basically unbreakable and easy to clean!
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY
The Hamilton Beach Power Elite blender is a great budget option for creating margaritas in your own home. This particular blender comes in at an affordable price that will suit many a wallet, so you won’t have to worry about spending a small fortune on an appliance.
This particular blender comes with 12 functions to help you create the perfect margaritas. This multi-function blender can help you create margaritas using the ice crush function.
You can control all of the functions using the 5 simple buttons on the control panel. Perfect if you want a blender that’s going to be super easy to use.
What’s really great about this particular blender is that it makes use of a wave action system. This helps to continuously pull the mixture inside the pitcher down towards the blender blades so that it can properly blend everything.
Perfect if you’re fed up of finding un-blended chunks of ingredients or chunks of ice! This blender features a 700 watt motor to help you craft margaritas to your heart’s content.
Making margaritas with the Hamilton Beach Power Elite blender couldn’t be easier. This particular blender features a clean, easy pouring function. So you can effortlessly pour your margarita cocktails out into individual glasses without having to worry about the blender causing a mess.
The Power Elite blender is super easy to clean up after use, too. The blades of the blender are removable for easier cleaning. What’s even better is that the blades, lid, and pitcher jar are all dishwasher safe. Perfect if you’re looking for a blender that’s going to make your life easier!
- Affordable 700 watt blender
- 12 functions including ice crush
- Features wave action system
- Easy pouring function
- Dishwasher safe
- Can be a bit loud
- POWERFUL BLENDING PERFORMANCE: With 700 watts of peak blending power and stainless steel Ice Sabre blades, this smoothie blender gives you all the power you need to make smoothies, protein shakes, frozen drinks and more
- ULTRA-SMOOTH RESULTS WITH PATENTED WAVE ACTION SYSTEM: As you blend, ingredients are continuously forced down into the blades and circulated around the jar — thoroughly crushing the hardest foods with ease
- SERVE WITH EASE: The spout on this electric blender lets you pour contents into your glass without spills or drips, so serving is easy and mess-free
- EASY TO CLEAN WITH DISHWASHER SAFE GLASS JAR, LID AND BLADES: Blending multiple servings is easy with the glass jar that holds 40 ounces; The jar, lid and removable blades on the blender are all dishwasher safe
- 12 BLENDING FUNCTIONS FOR MAXIMUM VERSATILITY: This multi-function blender has 12 functions controlled by 5 simple buttons on the easy-to-read control panel; It blends and crushes ice for smoothies and milkshakes, purees, dices, chops and more
The BLACK+DECKER countertop blender is another great functional blender at a competitive price. This particular blender comes with a whopping 10 speed settings and pulse function to help you create the perfect margaritas every time.
You can easily choose the best speed setting for your needs thanks to the handy control panel. This also makes it a wonderfully versatile blender that can be used to create other treats.
This particular blender comes with a 40 ounce pitcher, giving you 6 glasses of your favorite margaritas. Perfect if you want to make a large batch of cocktails for family and friends!
The blender also features a PerfectPour spout so that you won’t waste any precious margarita when you pour. Say goodbye to any drips and spills that inferior blenders are guilty of!
Another great feature of the BLACK+DECKER countertop blender is that the blade has been designed for efficiency. The 4 tip blade is made from a highly durable stainless steel to pack even more blending power behind the 550 watt motor. Perfect if you’re looking for a blender that’s going to be sharp enough to pulverise any ice for your margaritas!
What’s really great about this particular blender is that all of the removable parts are dishwasher safe. This will do wonders for your sanity once you’ve finished making margaritas. You can simply disassemble the blender and place all the removable parts in the dishwasher for super easy cleaning!
The BLACK+DECKER countertop blender features non-skid suction feet to keep it in place when in use and cord storage to make it easier to store when not in use. The blender also comes with a measuring lid insert which will be super handy for making margaritas.
- 550 watt motor
- 10 speed settings and pulse function
- 40 ounce pitcher
- 4 tip stainless steel blade
- Dishwasher safe parts
- Not as powerful as competitive products
- 10 Speed Settings with Pulse - Find the right consistency for everything you make with a range of blending speeds
- 5-Cup Glass Jar - Easy to handle with a PerfectPour spout that eliminates drips and spills
- Dishwasher-Safe Parts - Every removable part is safe to clean in the dishwasher, further simplifying the juice-making process
- 550 Watts of Blending Power! - The blender reaches 550 watts of power at peak performance*, and 350 watts of power for continuous use
It can be tricky finding the right blender for your needs if you want to create margaritas at home. There are so many different types of blenders available that it’s easy to get overwhelmed. As tempting as it is to opt for the first blender you stumble across, there are a few factors that you’ll need to consider first.
But how can you know which blender is the right appliance for creating margaritas? We’ve compiled a list of all the essential features you should look for in a blender to ensure that it can help you create those tasty drinks that you crave.
With our comprehensive buyer’s guide, you can easily distinguish which is the best appliance for your needs.
Take a look at everything you need to know about blenders for margaritas below or skip ahead to our frequently asked questions.
The number of speed functions that your chosen blender comes with is an important feature to look for.
The more speed functions you have at your disposal, the better you’ll be able to tackle any ice that needs to be crushed. Some ice may not need to be as hastily blended as others. A variety of speed functions will allow you to choose the best setting you need for creating those beautiful margaritas.
A variety of speed functions also makes for a more versatile blender. If you want a blender that gives you more bang for your buck, then you can use it to create other types of foods or drinks such as soup or smoothies. An assortment of speed settings helps you to create the tastiest treats.
Easy to Clean
Creating margaritas can be a messy business once you’re all done. Blenders are made up of so many intricate parts that they can be hard to clean by hand – especially if the blade features multiple complex sharp tips.
If you look for a blender that’s easy to clean, this will be a lifesaver. Try and look for a blender that has removable parts which are safe for use in the dishwasher.
This will make your life so much easier in the long run, as you won’t have to worry about scrubbing away in the sink. You also won’t have to worry about washing the pitcher out straight away to prevent any liquid from becoming stuck to the blender parts when it dries.
Easy to Pour
The last thing you’ll want to worry about after creating your margaritas is wasting them when you try to pour them into glasses.
To avoid any spillage or drips which waste your precious cocktail, you should look for a pitcher that comes with an easy to pour design. This will help to keep your margaritas exactly where they’re meant to be – in your glass!
An easy to pour function will also to help prevent an excessive amount of cleanup later on, too.
When it comes to pulverising ice perfectly, it all comes down to the power of your blender’s motor. The more powerful the motor, the more ingredients you’ll be able to blend. A more powerful motor also makes for a more versatile blender.
Take a look at how powerful your chosen blender is. Does it pack the punch you need it to in order to crush the ice for your margaritas? The power of your blender’s motor may also influence the price of the appliance itself, which is also another factor to be mindful of.
Chances are when you’re making margaritas with your family and friends, you won’t want to have gone to all that effort just for one glass. So why would you want a smaller blender that can only create a small number of drinks?
The larger the pitcher of your chosen blender, the better. That’s because a larger pitcher will be able to hold more margaritas, and will save you the hassle of having to make multiple batches once your first glass has gone.
It’s worth bearing in mind that a 40 ounce pitcher will be capable of holding 6 glasses worth of margaritas. Have a think about how many glasses you’d like to get out of a batch, and you should have a better idea of the size pitcher you’ll need from your blender!
Another factor to consider is how durable your blender is. The sturdier and robust the blender is, the longer it will last you. Take a look at the materials used to construct the blender. Is the pitcher made from glass or plastic? Is the plastic BPA-free?
Next look at the blade of the blender itself. Has it been made from strong stainless steel? Stainless steel is a wonderfully durable metal that has been specially designed to be resistant to rust. This will be especially useful if your blender blades are suitable for use in the dishwasher.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best blender for making margaritas?
As we’ve gone into more detail about above, the best blenders for making margaritas are:
- Ninja Professional 72 Oz Countertop Blender
- NutriBullet Blender
- Cleanblend Commercial Blender
- Hamilton Beach Power Elite Blender
- BLACK+DECKER Countertop Blender
What is the difference between a blender and a margarita maker?
The main difference between the two is that a margarita maker is a mixture between a blender and an ice shaver. A margarita will shave the ice first before mixing the margarita ingredients.
When you use a blender to create margaritas, however, you tend to add all the ingredients – including the ice – at the same time. Creating margaritas in a blender takes much less time, meaning you can enjoy your favorite cocktail all the quicker.
Are expensive blenders worth it?
This will entirely depend on how often you plan on using your blender for. While it’s true that more expensive blenders will be able to do a much better job in general and be more versatile, there’s little point in spending a small fortune on an appliance you’re rarely going to use.
If you only want a blender for making the occasional margarita from the comfort of your own home, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t opt for a more affordable appliance. If you think you’ll get the use out of a more expensive blender, then they will definitely be worth the investment.