If you’re looking for dessert recipes made with nutella, then you’ve come to the right place. These Nutella Cornflake No Bake Treats are easy to make and delicious for the whole family. Learning how to make no bake treats is an easy way to ensure that you’re making fun at home snack ideas without the hassle of heating your home up. If you know any Nutella lovers, then you’ll surely have to whip up these Nutella No Bake Cornflake Treats today!
To make Nutella No Bake Cornflake Treats you will need the following ingredients: white sugar, light Karo syrup, Nutella hazelnut spread, and Kellogg’s cornflake cereal.
This recipe is a unique twist on the regular no bake treats you’ve seen over the years. Using Nutella hazelnut spread instead of peanut butter in these cornflake treats makes for a unique flavor burst that will make your taste buds smile. There are many flavorful recipes out there for making your own cornflake treats, but I much prefer to whip up these Nutella Cornflake No Bake Treats.
With school being back in session, these Nutella Cornflake No Bake Treats are an easy after school snack idea for the entire family to enjoy while completing homework or talking about the day at school. They are made in such a short time that you won’t have to worry about creating extra hours to whip up a delicious after school treat. Whether you want to use these Nutella Cornflake No Bake Treats for after school or serve them as a dessert made with nutella, the flavor burst will surely make you happy.
Tips & Tricks to Making Nutella Cornflake No Bake Treats
- Make sure you start with a big enough bowl! I once heard that you have to wash it anyway make sure to start big so you don’t have to dirty a second set.
- You can substitute 1 cup of light Karo syrup with 1 cup of honey or 1 cup maple flavored syrup.
- Use a reusable silicone baking mat to place your cornflake treats on instead of waxing paper.
- Have all ingredients ready near the stove to ensure this recipe is made easily without any mistakes.
- You can use mini-marshmallows to add more flavor to this cornflake treat recipe.
Nutella Cornflake No Bake Treats FAQS
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions about Nutella Cornflake No Bake Treats
What can you use if you don’t have wax paper?
You can replace the wax paper with parchment paper, a greased cookie sheet or a reusable silicone baking mat.
What can you make with cornflakes?
You can easily use cornflakes to make Nutella cornflake no bake treats for a delicious dessert recipe made with nutella and cornflakes.
Nutella Cornflake No Bake Treat Recipe
Nutella Cornflake No Bake Treats are a sweet twist on the regular version of no bake cookies that bring a hazelnut flavor from the nutella instead of the peanut butter flavor other no bake recipes offer.
If you loved this Nutella Cornflake No Bake Treat recipe let me know with a 5 star rating!
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light Karo syrup
- 1 1/2 cups Nutella hazelnut spread
- 6 cups Kellogg’s cornflake cereal
- Line a large cookie sheet with wax or parchment paper and set aside.
- Place the cornflakes into a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- Add the sugar and Karo syrup to a medium saucepan. Heat under medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the sugar is completely dissolved (about 1 minute). Remove from heat.
- Add the Nutella spread and stir until incorporated with the sugar mixture.
- Pour the Nutella mixture on top of the cornflakes and gently mix to coat the cereal.
- Spoon the mixture onto the lined cookie sheet. I used an ice cream scoop to keep the treats uniform in size.
- Chill for 30 minutes before enjoying.
*Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.