Last Updated on
This gives me more time to spend with the kids and less time sweating over a hot stove and hands in soapy water washing a dozen pots and pans. I grabbed Ragu Homestyle Thick & Hearty Roasted Garlic sauce and used it to toss together this from scratch tasting dish in less than 30 minutes so if you want the flavor of a homestyle meal without the hassle grab these ingredients and let’s make a pot for supper!
Ragu Homestyle Thick & Hearty Pasta sauces come in the following flavors:
- Homestyle Thick and Hearty Traditional Sauce
- Homestyle Thick and Hearty Meat Sauce
- Homestyle Thick and Hearty 4 Cheese Sauce
- Homestyle Thick and Hearty Roasted Garlic Sauce
- Homestyle Thick and Hearty Mushroom Sauce
30 Minute One Pot Pasta Dinner
- 23 oz. jar Ragu Homestyle
- 4 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 12 oz. spaghetti noodles
- 1 cup mushroom slices
- 1 small onion
- 2 tsp. Oil or butter
- 1 tsp. Black pepper
- Optional- ½ lb. ground beef
- Dice up your onions to your desired size.
- Heat onions and oil/butter in a large pan over medium high heat until the onions start to become translucent.
- Add mushrooms and stir frequently for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in ground beef if you are using it, reduce heat to medium and stir often while chopping up beef as it cooks.
- Break noodles up into thirds, add to the pot along with chicken broth, pepper, and Ragu Homestyle.
- Cover and simmer over medium heat for 15 minutes or until noodles are softened to your desired softness, and liquid has been absorbed.
- Just before serving grate your favorite cheese over the top.
Find 100’s more delicious homestyle meals on the Ragu website.