We love a great flavored popcorn, and creating a fun kid-friendly Rainbow Flavored Popcorn Party Mix is a great addition to our summer sleepovers, birthday parties, and even weekend barbecues. Kids are always asking for rainbow colored treats because they are super fun to snack on, so this is a great party mix as a unique treat they will love!
I love planning kid themed parties. Whether there are adults in attendance like at our weekend barbecues or even game days, or just a fun weekend with the kids gathered around watching movies and playing games, fun snacks are a must. We especially love making themed recipes that really get the kids excited. Our Minions Trail Mix is always a popular choice, but this flavored popcorn is a perfect addition!
Throwing in fruit cereal and marshmallows is just what you want when you think of Rainbow Flavored Popcorn Party Mix. What kid doesn't love a handful of marshmallows and sugar sweetened cereal? As a special treat, summer celebration snack, or extra treat for any party, this flavored popcorn party mix is sure to be a hit with you kids and everyone in attendance!
Rainbow Flavored Popcorn Party Mix
- 8-10 cups popped popcorn
- 2 cups raisins
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 cups fruit loop cereal
- 2 cups pretzels
- 1 cup mini m&ms
- ¼ cup rainbow sprinkles
- 1 package (12 ounces) white/vanilla candy melts
- Spread popcorn onto baking sheet (you may want to do this in two batches or on two sheets because it's best if the popcorn is in a single layer).
- Heat candy melts according to package directions and drizzle over popcorn. Sprinkle with rainbow sprinkles and set aside.
- In a large bowl (very large) add raisins, marshmallows, cereal, pretzels and m&ms. Mix to combine, sometimes our hands work best!
- When popcorn is set up and cooled, break into pieces and add to the candy mix.