We love celebrating patriotic holidays, and this Patriotic Pudding Pops are ideal any time of year! They are simple, delicious, and of course, fun to make. What’s not to love about that? The kids can get involved helping, and that makes it even better!
Whether we are celebrating a specific holiday, or the kids and I just want to show some patriotism, these patriotic pudding pops are always a hit. I like to make them using white chocolate instant pudding, but you could easily make them with vanilla or even cheesecake pudding mixes. To get the bright blue and red colors you want for the patriotic theme, you need to stick with a pudding that is lighter in color.
You can make these in traditional Popsicle makers, or could use a paper cup that tears off easily if you are making larger batches. The big thing is to layer the colors, and fun sprinkles in that classic red, white, and blue pattern expected from a Patriotic treat like this.
Serve these Patriotic Pudding Pops up as a fun treat at your next barbecue event, alongside our favorite Patriotic Snack Mix. These fun and easy treats are definitely a big hit with everyone, and the best part is how fast and simple they are for you to make!
Patriotic Pudding Pops
- 3.4oz Box white chocolate instant pudding mix
- 2 Cups cold milk
- Red and blue gel food coloring
- Red, white, and blue sprinkles
- Wooden ice cream Popsicle spoons
- Silicone ice cube mold
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together your pudding mix and cold milk
- Set in the fridge for 5 minutes to let the pudding soft set
- Separate your pudding into 2 separate bowls and add a drop of red food coloring to one and blue food coloring to the other and mix well
- Add a ½ teaspoon of sprinkles into each ice cube mold
- Fill your ice cube molds up to the top with either red or blue pudding
- Top off with a few more sprinkles and place a Popsicle spoon in the center
- Freeze for about 4 hours
- To remove, wiggle the sides of the mold, and press up on the bottom of the mold
You might also enjoy this fun and easy Easy Peasy Patriotic Snack Mix to make with the kids.