I love making classic S’Mores treats and dips for my family. These Nutella S’Mores Christmas Cookies are a totally new and unique idea that I am in love with. Nutella S’Mores Christmas Cookies combine a wonderful classic marshmallow treat with a favorite chocolate hazelnut spread makes these something for kids and adults.
Kids love making S’Mores, and adults secretly enjoy them too, but it’s hard to convince an adult to indulge in this treat. Adding in Nutella makes these Christmas cookies something that can even be served to adults at a dinner party.
As with any yummy treat, getting the kids involved in making them is a great idea. I love using an assembly line in the kitchen. Just pass out all of the aprons, set up different stations on the table, and let kids and family get involved to help put together a favorite dessert.
I love assembling these Nutella S’Mores Christmas Cookies alongside our favorite White Chocolate Dipped Ginger Snaps and the Classic Rusk Cookies our family has loved for generations. Kids and adults alike can gather around the dessert buffet and enjoy these great treats. They also make an amazing gift option for your friends and family to enjoy this holiday season.
Nutella S’Mores Christmas Cookies
- 6 chocolate graham cracker sleeves
- 6 vanilla graham cracker sleeves
- ⅔ cup Nutella spread
- 7 oz marshmallow fluff
- ½ cup Wilton bright white chocolate melts
- ½ cup Wilton dark cocoa melts
- Wilton holiday sprinkles
- Line a large baking sheet with wax or parchment paper.
- Break apart each graham cracker sleeve along the indented lines. You should have four pieces per sleeve ( total of 24 for each flavor).
- Lay the graham cracker pieces on the baking sheet.
- Take half of the chocolate and vanilla grahams and generously spread them with Nutella. Spread marshmallow fluff on the remaining grahams.
- Sandwich the Nutella and marshmallow fluff grahams together and place back on the baking sheet.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, add the white chocolate melts. Microwave for 45 seconds. Remove from microwave and stir until melted.
- Dip the 12 chocolate graham sandwiches half way into the melted white chocolate. Place back on the baking sheet and sprinkle with holiday sprinkles.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, add the dark cocoa chocolate melts. Microwave for 45 seconds. Remove from microwave and stir until melted.
- Dip the 12 vanilla graham sandwiches into the melted dark chocolate. Sprinkle with red and green holiday sprinkles and place back on the baking sheet for 15 minutes to allow the chocolate to harden.
Love getting into the kitchen for the holidays? Well it’s no secret I LOVE it very much and the following are some of my favorite Christmas cookies!